2022 Excavation Registration Form
To secure your place at Tel Moza 2022 (September 5-22), complete and submit the registration form below!
Registration closes July 15th, 2022.
The cost for the full excavation season is $2900 USD. This includes your accommodation, meals, transport, tours, guest lectures and more! This price does not include flights to Israel or personal insurance.
We completely understand that life can change suddenly and force people to cancel their excavation reservation. As a result, there are two different times in the year that participants can cancel.
Cancellation before August 1st: A full refund, minus a $50 USD registration and banking fee.
Cancellation after August 1st: A full refund, minus a $200 cancellation fee for each week, and a $50 USD registration and banking fee.
Cancellation during the season, or without announcement, will receive no refund.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, a new flexible cancellation policy is in place. All fees will be waived in the event we are forced to cancel the excavation or that circumstances related to the pandemic prevent you from entering Israel to join us.
1. Personal Information
3. Health Declaration and Emergency Contacts
3. Terms and Conditions
• By signing this waiver form, I acknowledge that I am physically and mentally able to participate in Tel Moẓa excavation activities. I acknowledge that there are certain risks involved in said activities.
• I release Tel Moẓa excavation and Tel Aviv University (TAU), its affiliates, volunteers, and employees of all responsibilities for any injuries, to body or property, which may occur to me during these activities. In the event of an emergency in which I, or the alternate contact, cannot be reached, I authorize the adult leaders to make medical decisions for me, and to administer first aid if deemed necessary.
• I confirm that I am insured under a valid medical insurance policy throughout the entire span of my volunteering period, and I confirm that my medical insurance covers any damage that I may be subjected to as a result of my presence in any archaeological site.
• I have read and agree to the cancellation policy outlined above
Thanks for submitting!
If you do not receive confirmation within seven business days, please contact email@example.com